Healthy Classrooms Foundation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question regarding grant application requirements

2 posters

Go down

Question regarding grant application requirements Empty Question regarding grant application requirements

Post  maj Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:53 pm

Hello-
I just came across this grant and thought it looked like a great opportunity for me to provide programming that my current budget does not allow. However, I am not a teacher in a specific school. I am a nutrition educator for a whole county and work in many different school districts throughout the county. I am wondering if I am still able to apply for this grant?
Thanks,
Michelle

maj

Back to top Go down

Question regarding grant application requirements Empty Re: Question regarding grant application requirements

Post  HCF Giving Committee Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:00 pm

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your question. Yes, please apply! The grants are meant for teachers, principals, community members, and anyone who is involved in making our schools a healthier place to learn.

We only ask that you make it clear in your application that you already have buy-in/relationships with schools so that we know that you'll be able to implement your program.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thank you,
The HCF Giving Committee

HCF Giving Committee

Back to top Go down